Fort Saskatchewan Ringette Association Annual General Meeting Agenda
1 .Introduction of Executive table: Brief introduction of executive.
4.1 Ringette Alberta: Changes coming
4.2 President: RAB changes coming
4.3 Vice President: Banquet was a success. Bottle drive funds were used to support the gala - excess funds will carry over to next year. Media worth the work.
4.4 Registrar: This year totals: 22 AS, 44 U10, 29 U12, 13 U19, 18 Open - total 128
4.5 Secretary: No report
4.6 Treasurer: Budget report
4.7 Ice Allocator: Working with City of Fort Sask on ice for next year - discussing
possibility of ice in Bruderheim.
4.8 Player/Coach Development: Evaluations went smooth.
4.9 Equipment Director: Any equipment out must be returned as soon as possible. New jerseys may be coming up. Same pants or next season or plain black pants with ICE logo on back of leg
4.10 Fundraising Director: Pub Night, Bottle Drive, Grants Thanks to everyone for all their help with Fundraising.
4.11 Public Relations: Working on upcoming events. Volunteer opportunities coming up.
4.12 Zone 5: No report
4.13 MSA: No report
4.14 Referee in Chief: No report.
4.16 Tournament Director: LiUna tournament had 385 participants & 28 teams.
Profit $11,665.85. U12A given $700 in lieu of non-participation in tournament
4.17 Division Coordinators
4.18.1 Division 1 - AS / U10 / U19: Visibility as coordinator is important and supports
success in the process.
4.18.2 Division 2 - U12: same as above
President - nominated Rob Pierson - accepted
Vice President - nominated Megan Ford- declined, nominated Renee Kozak- declined,
nominated Laura Bence - accepted
Registrar - nominated Robyn Krisher - accepted
Secretary - nominated Jaime Vegh-Morin - accepted
Treasurer - nominated Les Dowhaluk - accepted
Ice Allocator - nominated Erin Kruger - accepted
Player/Coach Development - nominated Shane Lypkie - accepted
Equipment Director - nominated Renee Kozak - declined, nominated Dave Duncan - declined,
nominated Karen Ridgley - declined, nominated Tony Churchill - accepted
Fundraising Director - nominated Lorienna Scouten - accepted
Public Relations - nominated Adrianna Bonar - declined
Zone 5 - nominated Jeff Morgan - accepted
MSA rep - nominated Stephanie Dul - accepted
Referee in Chief: Deter
Tournament Director - nominated Kristin Greenwood - accepted
Division Coordinators - nominated Lyse Kempf - accepted, nominated Cheri Desabrais -
accepted, nominated Dave Duncan - accepted
6 . Open Discussion:
- Questions regarding ice in Bruderheim and what was thought to be vacant ice at the Sportsplex
- Volunteer positions: can on ice help be considered a volunteer fulfillment? The
executive voted no at that time. Possibility bring it forward to the new executive.
- Consider having a team volunteer designated to work on behalf of the team for the tournament. Suggestions to have team reps for events and larger functions.
- Were parents able to get volunteer hours fulfilled? Opportunities were made available and there are many to choose from
- Regarding RAB changes - nothing can be discussed as changes have not been finalized.
- Can participants be placed together based on requests. Participants can only be placed as per evaluations
- Can Fort Sask offer Spring Ringette camps?
- Ringette has decided not to use name bars
7. Adjournment: 8:05pm